ADMISSION OPEN 2022-2023
Admission For the academic year 2022-23 open with regular classes, Limited Seats
WINNER KIDS Proudly announces that it follows XSEED Curriculum for Pre-Nursery LKG and UKG
As the caption reads Winner Kids are always winners. In this playschool we give our kids the treat which they like to enjoy every day. Kids walk into the premises and would never like to leave – any guesses why? Our infrastructure makes all the difference.
God declares that we are winners.
We were created to rule, govern, control, master, manage, and lead our environments.
Every child that is born into this world is born with the leadership spirit, but not every child has the spirit of leadership.
Don’t get confused, let me explain…
In every child there is a hidden leader and a winner but not every child eventually will become a leader. A child is conditioned by the environment that he grows in. The most important influence in a child’s life is the school and the teacher. If the child is not given enough opportunities and encouragement to be the leader in the learning phase of life, then he will always believe he has no leadership qualities and will remain a follower all his life.
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.
We, at Winners Kids School understand this concept very well and make every effort to create the right environment and atmosphere for your child to discover the hidden spirit of leadership and guide him towards his glorious destiny.
- Welcoming music mat where YOU make the music
- Swim into the pool of colourful balls
- Educating and entertaining videos to watch
- A library with a humongous collections of books
- Every wall displays knowledge – you ask it and get it
- Sensorial wall to recognise the different surfaces on display
- Puppet show stage is the best to wait upon
- Storytelling where your child can weave a tale
- Huge collection of soft toys where each narrate a story
- Crab sand pit with organic sand – eco friendly, free from all health hazards, awesome for the tiny hands
You are tired and want a nap – sshhhh! Baby’s sleeping
- Play pen in the outdoor – only when you are tired it’s enough!
- Summer days are to get into the swimming pool
- Sand pit in a week is fun to make castles
- Garden is there to give a try on plants